Holiday Cheese Board (Grande)
Grande Cheese Board
Free delivery in Ottawa and Montreal
For info on shipping in Canada, please check here: Shipping info
1. Blue Cheese. (Aged for 8 weeks, strong blue flavour).
2. Porcini and truffle camembert. (A creamy interior with a bloomed rind and strong mushroom flavour).
3. Cedar infused black mission chèvre with a subtle hint of Jagermeister. (Aged for 6 weeks to develop a somewhat hard exterior while keeping a soft interior. Rinded with edible ash oak smoked pink salt).
4. Apricot, rosemary and port gouda. (aged for 6 weeks, somewhat sweet, somewhat sour, so much delicious).
5. Blueberry, sage, orange, truffle and chardonnay gouda, with smoked ash and cherrywood. (Aged 6 weeks, with a hint of fermented fruit and a back flavour of truffle and sweet chardonnay).
6. Sharp white cheddar marbled with Guinness beer and with a black ash and smoked with cherrywood. (Aged 6 weeks, with a mild Guinness flavour, sharp cheddar tang and smokey cherrywood flavour.
Each Cheese is 140 grams, the Mini Cheese Board is 6 cheeses at 140 grams each